Tuesday, September 6, 2011

What I Am Waiting For

I always like to be waiting for something in the works to be published. Right now I have two items to wait for:

1. A set of devotionals for Reflecting God: Devotions for Holy Living published by WordAction Publishing Company for the Spring 2012, March 19-25. I'll receive a free copy in the mail.

2. My devotional "It's Not Fair" is included in the compilation Love is a Verb Devotional book compiled by James Stuart Bell and printed by Bethany House Publishers. I don't have an exact date of release, but I think it is this fall.

Having something in the works is what keeps me writing. And submitting. And paying attention to all the leads I get for writing articles.

Are there other writers out there that enjoy having "something in the works?"


Bookmark and Share

No comments: