Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My Articles on Yahoo! Associated Content

I write an article for Yahoo! Associated Content usually once a week. They are listed on the sidebar of my blog. I talk about growing mums and babysitting grandkids and favorite recipes and Bible verses and devotionals from the Middle East. I talk about trip I take to National Parks or other countries. Scroll through the titles and see if there's a subject that interests you, then click on it.

Yahoo! Associated Content tracks how many people click on my articles and I get paid accordingly. Like 5 cents. But still clicks confirm that people are interested in what I write. So help me my scrolling through the sidebar and clicking on one. (It doesn't matter if you don' read what I write! It's the "click" that counts.

Thanks.

Bookmark and Share

No comments: